GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

I need to find a consultant

andrewswade | Posted in Mechanicals on

I need to find a consultant qualified to design residential ductwork, air handler, controls for home with active and passive solar. My house location is North East MD. Consultant need not be located in that area. 610-696-3000

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. davidmeiland | | #1

    New construction or remodel?

  2. andrewswade | | #2

    house fire. total loss. step 1 respond to insurance estimate with estimate to rebuild to current code. step 2 design new house. Right now I am trying to work with original sketchy plan for active and passive hvac design to do plan and spec to get estimate for replacement cost upgraded to current code.

  3. davidmeiland | | #3

    Sounds like new construction, so I would look up David Butler in the Tucson AZ area.

    Look into hiring a public adjuster for your insurance dealings.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |