GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Knowledgeable GC in Metrowest Massachusetts area

ranson | Posted in General Questions on

Can anyone suggest a general contractor that does work east of Worcester? The work isn’t specifically green building, but I’m hoping for someone who would do careful and correct air sealing and water management details on an old post-frame and brick house.  It needs a lot of new windows, fixed gutters, some interior trimwork, some attic framing, insulating, air sealing, deleading, and potentially some basement structural work and replacing a sill on a garage. 


(I am aware that the deleading has to be done by a licensed deleading contractor in MA. I just would prefer to let a GC supervise their schedule and quality.)

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. anonymoususer | | #1

    I recommend Kerry Koskinen. You can look him up on MA contractor license lookup webpage.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |