Slab Insulation for Garage with Radiant Floor Heat

dennis_vab | Posted in General Questions on

I started construction of our home in climate zone 6. The basement slab will have r10 sub slab insulation with pex within the slab. I would like to heat the garage the same way. Is r10 sub slab enough? Should I put some rigid foam against the frost walls as well? If so how much? I’m open to ideas.

The walls will be about 10 ft wall, 2×6 with a vapor retarder and batts, r5 on the exterior. My footings are formed and walls will go in next week.

1. TrackerBob | | #1

The advantages of PHP web software development are numerous https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-social-media-app. First of all, it is suitable for beginners. Secondly, it offers flexibility when it comes to data storage. Because of its extensive library of built-in functions, PHP code can be used to connect to any database, regardless of type. Furthermore, PHP code has been around for over a quarter century, so its main bugs have been worked out. This makes PHP more secure and trusted by developers. Consequently, many frameworks have been created for PHP web software development.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |