To those who attended the 2009 Passive House conference…..

Derek Vander Hoop | Posted in PassivHaus on

The Passive House Institute-US had made available for viewing and downloading the presentations made at the conference. I’m glad they did this-there was a lot of great information and seeing it again does make one re-energized!

http://sites.google.com/site/phconferenceoct172009/home

Derek

Derek,
    Thanks for the link. I'm not sure why, but the link doesn't work on my Mac laptop -- although it works fine on my PC.

For those who are interested, you can click on "Track 1" under "Session 1" to find my presentation, "A History of Superinsulated Houses in North America."

2. Derek Vander Hoop | | #2

Hmmm.... I use a MacBook Pro and I just clicked on it and it worked perfectly. Anyway, lots of good information to be found.

3. John Brooks | | #3

Thank you Derek

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |