Wanted in Western Maine: Expert dense-pack cellulose installer

Phoebe Monteith | Posted in General Questions on

Must use quality non-toxic product, pay excellent attention to detail, charge a fair price, and be available soon to fill 6″ deep walls, 24″ o.c. in two-story 28’x36′ timber frame in Lovell, Maine.

Phoebe, you're asking for a lot: an expert who is available right away at a fair price. (Well, maybe all of these characteristics are achievable.) Do any GBA readers have suggestions?

Michael Maines | | #2

I haven't used them but heard from a contractor friend that C+C Insulation in Greenwood is good. 890-7851. (Locals know the area code.)

3. Phoebe Monteith | | #3

Yes, Martin, you're right, but I find it never hurts to ask. Thanks, Michael - that's actually the same name that was given to me by another contractor. Keeping fingers crossed.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |