Practical Plumbing

NormanWB | Posted in Energy Efficiency and Durability on

I found these videos on plumbing design very interesting and enlightening. Is anyone here familiar with the concept of Practical Plumbing he espouses?

tinyurl dot com/PracticalPlumbing

(sorry for this, but I can’t seem to get the board to accept a simple HTML href)

Norman,
    I have no idea what video you are trying to link to, but it might be this one:
    Practical Plumbing Layouts: Gary Klein.

Gary Klein is the author of a GBA article on residential plumbing layouts, so if you are interested in learning more about Gary Klein's advice, check out this link: Inefficient Hot Water Piping Layouts Waste Hot Water.

2. NormanWB | | #2

That's the one! Now, why can I not use simple HTML like:

Linked Site

Norman,
    I don't know the answer to your question. I will note, however, that your HTML code includes erroneous spaces (perhaps deliberately).

When your attempted web link doesn't work, the simplest approach is just to use cut-and-paste to copy the URL shown in the window at the top of your web browser. It may not be a fancy technique, and you won't be able to rename the link with the title of the web page, but at least the link will work.

4. NormanWB | | #4

I tried that to no avail. You would think since I have working on websites for 20+ years...

Norman,
    My best guess is that the problem is related to our spam-filtering software, which is undeniably glitchy.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |