Ductless Air Exchange

Hi

Approx 2 years ago I found a Fantech air exchange unit that goes against the outside wall and will bring fresh air in and stale/toxic air outside. It was very affordable, under $400 and could be installed by an electrician quite easily. I placed a link in my email and now that I'm ready to move forward the link doesn't work. Fantech says they have no such unit. I'm beyond frustrated because I had spent a long time researching for it.

Several years ago my art studio was contaminated with Benjamin Moore Natura paint and I had to pull out the walls and insulation. The room still smells and I can't figure out where it's coming from and do not have the funds to tear down the building and rebuild...so I'm stuck. I thought that an air exchange woud be helpful. There is no heat inside the building but there is a/c so it's a 3 season workspace.

I would really like to complete the studio so I can get back to work.

Does anyone know of any units that would fit my needs and be cost effective? One I can switch on when I want to use the studio, that would not suck out all the cool air but exchange it slowly, without ducts? HELP!!!!

Thank you.

Asked by Shelley Davis

1.

hmmm. perhaps you are thinking of a Panasonic
Panasonic WhisperComfort Spot ERV

Answered by John Brooks