I had a bathroom mold problem and told my apartment supervisor about it. They came and cleaned it out and now they want to leave a fan on it over the weekend to dry it out after they coated it with chlorine bleach. That seems like too much time to dry to me. Or are they doing it right?
Posted Jun 20, 2014 4:45 PM ET
Other Questions in General questions
I recently had a metal roof installed on my house and am wondering if it was installed properly. The roof was installed over two layers of shingles. The roof is over 20 years old with damaged and raised shingles. The contractor applied the metal directly