Living in a very small space

Here's a link to a fun video about interior design: how to make a very small apartment work well:

Thanks to Anna LaRue, who posted the video on her Web site, ZeroResource!

Asked by Martin Holladay, GBA Advisor
Posted May 16, 2011 2:36 PM ET

Absolutely brilliant! If I were only so neat that I could live in a space like that.

Answered by 5C8rvfuWev
Posted May 16, 2011 4:32 PM ET

I always enjoy these, and I currently have the Micro Green homes book out from the library--but I usually have the same assessment of people living in the tiny homes that are featured (including this guy in the rooftop home, A Zittel from Office of Mobile Design, et al): They don't cook much, do they....

Answered by Minneapolis Disaster, 6B
Posted May 16, 2011 4:51 PM ET

Very innovative and creative indeed! Love this man's attitude too, so positive! The hidden bed, the kitchen, specially the dining table, wow, so beautifully done. Very much inspiring.

Answered by Jenny Belman
Posted Feb 8, 2013 10:41 PM ET

so nice and great thank you for sharing this video with us but i am looking for loft conversion do anybody has some information about it?

Answered by Anthony Cole
Posted Aug 6, 2013 9:21 PM ET