GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Living in a very small space

Martin Holladay | Posted in Interior Design on

Here’s a link to a fun video about interior design: how to make a very small apartment work well:
http://zeroresource.com/2011/05/13/tour-a-tiny-apartment-in-spain/

Thanks to Anna LaRue, who posted the video on her Web site, ZeroResource!

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. 5C8rvfuWev | | #1

Absolutely brilliant! If I were only so neat that I could live in a space like that.

2. user941025 | | #2

I always enjoy these, and I currently have the Micro Green homes book out from the library--but I usually have the same assessment of people living in the tiny homes that are featured (including this guy in the rooftop home, A Zittel from Office of Mobile Design, et al): They don't cook much, do they....

3. belmanliving | | #3

Very innovative and creative indeed! Love this man's attitude too, so positive! The hidden bed, the kitchen, specially the dining table, wow, so beautifully done. Very much inspiring.

4. anthonyc12 | | #4

so nice and great thank you for sharing this video with us but i am looking for loft conversion do anybody has some information about it?

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |