Insulation seasonal room

I have a outside deck that I recently enclosed. The deck has a fiberglass surface, which is now my roof ceiling. I poured a concrete floor and installed radiant tubing to attach to existing home system.
How should I insulate? Do I need to install baffles in ceiling, before insulating, or can do without. My house is spray foam and no baffles were used. I am not doing spray because to small for contractors to come out.
Any ideas

Asked by Joe Santos
Posted Dec 9, 2012 8:13 AM ET

1.

Joe,
I can't tell from your description what kind of a ceiling assembly you are talking about. Are your rafters level or sloped?

It sounds like you want to build an insulated roof assembly. This article should answer your questions: How to Build an Insulated Cathedral Ceiling.

Posted Dec 9, 2012 5:51 PM ET

Oversize HVAC

In Energy efficiency and durability | Asked by D L | May 23, 15

OSB versus Styrofoam

In General questions | Asked by Shane sims | May 22, 15

Rigid foam interior or exterior of basement?

In Green products and materials | Asked by Nicholas C | Apr 6, 15

Critique for gut-job re-do — insulation

In Energy efficiency and durability | Asked by Brian Greul | May 11, 15

Is there a standard factor General Contractors use when calculating their fee to construct

In General questions | Asked by scott schroeder | May 22, 15