GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Subscription

ricoball | Posted in General Questions on

Locked out of details again (or is it still?)! You people should be embarrassed to be charging people money for this semi-functional site. Instead of locking paid subscribers out why not open all parts of the site to everyone until your issues have been corrected. Or reimburse subscribers until site is fixed. Might give you more impetus to fix it.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Rico,
    Your frustration is understandable. We are hoping to be able to launch the new GBA site in just a few days. I'm crossing my fingers.

2. [email protected] | | #2

Martin,

Is the new site going to have a new look? Or is it simply behind the scenes changes?

thanks!

3. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #3

Greg,
    Our aim is to launch a new site without the glitches that now plague our platform (tsunamis of spam and the dreaded "Access Denied" glitch). As far as I understand the plan, this new web site will look the same as the current site -- but won't have the glitches.

If the new site is stable and if it performs as expected, we may, eventually, add site improvements. Stay tuned.

4. PAUL KUENN | | #4

I'm hanging in there, still the best read around... and entertaining if you're allowed back on:)
    PK

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |